Over the weekend I started having severe pains in my left side...and no matter what I did it kept getting worse. So, Sunday I decided it was time to go get it checked out at the hospital. It ended up being the round ligaments stretching, with muscle spasms on top of that...which I figured to begin with, but considering this is my first pregnancy, decided it would be best to make sure. I had seen something called a "maternity belt" at Motherhood Maternity...actually Hannah and I made fun of them only two weeks ago while I was in there buying maternity clothes...little did I know I would soon own one! The nurse told me this might really help support my stomach and keep from straining those muscles so much...so in desperation I purchased one. It is one of the BEST inventions! I wouldn't take it off after the sales woman put it on me, and I wore it right out of the store! It was like taking a huge load off! I've only had it since Sunday, but it has already made the biggest difference, and is now my new best friend!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My New Best Friend
Over the weekend I started having severe pains in my left side...and no matter what I did it kept getting worse. So, Sunday I decided it was time to go get it checked out at the hospital. It ended up being the round ligaments stretching, with muscle spasms on top of that...which I figured to begin with, but considering this is my first pregnancy, decided it would be best to make sure. I had seen something called a "maternity belt" at Motherhood Maternity...actually Hannah and I made fun of them only two weeks ago while I was in there buying maternity clothes...little did I know I would soon own one! The nurse told me this might really help support my stomach and keep from straining those muscles so much...so in desperation I purchased one. It is one of the BEST inventions! I wouldn't take it off after the sales woman put it on me, and I wore it right out of the store! It was like taking a huge load off! I've only had it since Sunday, but it has already made the biggest difference, and is now my new best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whatever it takes! :)
~Whitney
Post a Comment