Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Day of Registering

Today mom and I went to Louisville to register at Babies R Us and Target. I would have never thought it would have taken a full day just to get registered at both stores...of course that does includes the pit stop we made at Pottery Barn Kids to get the bedding, which by the way I absolutely LOVE! It was a good thing Eddie opted out on this trip because I have the feeling he would have lost patience after the first hour or so... and since he got a little" scan happy" while doing our wedding registry, I didn't mind! Although I've been to Babies R Us on numerous occasions in the past, I've never had to look at items in each and every section of the store...and then pick the very best things for our girl! I did try to go gender neutral on most of the big items in case there is a little boy in our future! Even if it did take us practically the full day we had lots of fun and it feels good to have that part out of the way!

No comments: