Tuesday, December 23, 2008

News!

This past Thursday I started my weekly doc appointments, and it was quite an interesting one! I was 2cm dilated and 75% effaced! My doc said that the head was sitting very low...which explains all that pressure! AND...she said she thought I'd go into labor within the next two weeks!!! I nearly fell off the exam table with this news! I wasn't expecting that at all! My blood pressure was up again and my legs and feet have continued to swell, so she had me do a 24 hour urine test to check for protein...I haven't gotten the results back yet, and she put me on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy. I go back tomorrow and am anxious to see if I've progressed. I am also scheduled for an ultrasound the following Monday to see how much the baby weighs...although, my doc doesn't seem to think I'll make it that long! She kept saying that...
So, to say the least we have been rushing around trying to get everything in order, just in case she makes an early arrival!

1 comment:

The Fowlers said...

You and Reagan will be in our thoughts and prayers- keep us posted!