
Friday, January 23, 2009
Shopping!
Today, I had to go back to the doctor for my two week appointment. I have never been so happy to get out of the house! I have pretty much been cooped up since we've come home from the hospital. I do have to admit I was a little nervous about taking my 13 day old baby out for the day. I had to have everything planned out in my head as far as her feedings, and I practically packed up the house for our little trip to Louisville! After my appointment, we needed to stop by the mall to pick up a few things. It was Reagan's first mall experience, and our first use of the stroller...it only took us a few confused minutes out in the parking lot to get it set up! After we finished up at the mall we had some pictures of Reagan taken at Olan Mills...this is a story all of it's own...lets just say I had coupons and was not expecting anything spectacular...and believe me, they weren't!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment